We focus of below sub areas
Media Buying Framework
Advertisers allocate sizeable Media budget however may not have right sized internal framework to monitor/ manage media initiatives. Our team reviews clients media expectations, budgets, media activity intensity, existing marketing/ media management functional, internal team size & skills, internal vs external media activities, expectations from external agencies, monitoring process, reporting framework, cross functional roles & responsibilities, performance enhancement procedures, media agency review/ appraisal process
- Check if contract is executed and legalised
- Is their clause on Audit rights and level of audit rights permission
- Access rights to your Agencies contract with Media owners. Record of financial transaction between Media Agency and Media Owner
- Process of payment by Media agency to Media owner and reimbursement process from client
- Clause to pass back all media discounts, rebates, free spaces, volume discount back to client. Calculation process
- Basis of c
- Code of Conduct clause
KPI setting & Compensation Models
Our team reviews KPI’s related to Media framework. We cross check relevance KPI’s to advertisers expectations and link agencies performance to media performance and ROI.
We review media agency compensation structure and assess if media agencies are providing value for their brand and then how to incentivise them through a transparent payment structure.
We provide insights on market remuneration models, agencies performance measurement criteria etc.